Macca & Larrow LLP is seeking an experienced professional to join our auditing department. Our offices are located in Hamden and Wethersfield. This opportunity includes working on overhead audits and project closeout audits. You will be part of a team that performs on-call assignments from the Department of Transportation.
The ideal applicant would be a CPA with Yellow Book experience, work well as part of a team, be proficient with Microsoft Office and some experience with ProSystem fx Engagement software in a plus.
Simione Macca & Larrow LLP offers a diverse clientele, growth potential with a fast track to partnership, compensation above our competitors, a 401(k) Company Match and a flexible work schedule. If you are a dedicated accounting professional, conscious of quality and looking to grow your career, please apply today. Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting from an accredited college or university
- CPA license preferred or eligible to sit for the CPA Exam
- 2+ years of audit experience in public accounting
- Ability to multi-task and have excellent follow-up skills
- Proven verbal and written communication skills, good business acumen and ability to brief levels of management
- A self-starter and team player who enjoys client contact
- Proven experience in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Simione Macca & Larrow LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and strongly encourages the applications of women, minorities and persons with disabilities.